Sunday, December 14, 2014

See/Play It, Skip It, or Rent It? II

Hey, folks! NashWalker here!
















I'm just continuing my old movie blog, the first See/Play It, Skip It, or Rent It, from Xanga.com Go here to see my first reviews: http://nashwalker.xanga.com/


Basically, just like before, I am gonna give you reviews and recommendations on both past and current video games, TV Shows, and movies that I've seen. And I'll take a few recommendations from you.

Just post me the name a film, TV show, or video game you've watched/played in the past or a current one you like nowadays and I'll watch and review it.

And if you can't remember the name of the film, TV show, or video game, just describe it for me as best as you can and I'll try figure it out.

So as of now, the balcony is re-opened!!

1 comment: